LifeStore Announces Change in Drive-Thru Hours
April 2, 2020: LifeStore Bank Announces Change In Drive-Thru Hours and Alternate Ways To Handle Banking Needs
As the situation with the health of our world changes we are all adjusting to new ways of doing business. We know these are uncertain times and we are committed to serving you, our customer. Keeping you informed with information regarding COVID-19 changes and updates is among our top priorities.
We have a number of safe and secure methods for you to access your money.
- We are serving our customers through the drive-thru at 1441 Mt Jefferson Rd, West Jefferson; 840 East Main Street, Jefferson and at 1675 Blowing Rock Road in Boone.
- Effective Monday, April 6 the drive-thru hours are as follows:
1675 Blowing Rock Road, Boone: 8 am-6 pm Monday-Friday
1441 Mt. Jefferson Road, W Jefferson: 8 am-6 pm Monday-Friday
840 East Main Street, Jefferson: 8 am-5 pm Mon-Thurs / 8 am-6 pm Friday
We are temporarily closed on Saturday in all locations
- Services you would normally do in-person such as open accounts, transfer funds, make a loan payment or speak with a lender can be done by calling your local office, (336)246-4344 in Ashe County and (828)265-2580 in Boone.
- For other requests or to schedule an appointment to meet with a bank or insurance representative please call your local office. We are also here to serve you by telephone, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
We also suggest taking advantage of these convenient methods for conducting business.
- Remember, you can make deposits at our ATMs, in addition to withdrawals.
- You can use your mobile phone to deposit a check plus, check your balance, and transfer money with either online banking or our mobile app.
- Apply for a mortgage online or download our new mortgage app., free on the app store.
- If you’re a business customer, you can find information on small business loan programs at golifestore.com.
LifeStore takes the safety of our employees, customers and the communities we serve very seriously and reminds you to check golifestore.com for updates and helpful resources.
As your hometown bank, many of our employees are your friends and neighbors, and we want to let you know everyone is working, even though they may not be in their familiar spot. It is important to take measures to protect our employees, so some are working on a rotating schedule or from home, but be assured that they are committed to taking care of your financial needs.
LifeStore dates back to 1939 when its founders saw the need for a local building and loan association to help people purchase and build new homes. Today LifeStore Bank operates four locations in Ashe and Watauga Counties and LifeStore Insurance is located in those locations as well as Elkin, Lenoir, Newland and Sparta.