Steps to Switch
Customers wishing to convert to online statements must first be an online banking customer. Once enrolled in online banking the process only takes a few minutes and begins from the orange LOGIN button on the homepage at www.golifestore.com.
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Once you are on the page with your account information, select Accounts
- Then “Statements” and click on “Statement Preference”
- Indicate the account you wish to enroll or select Change All
- Be sure to read the Statement Service Agreement and Disclosure and check the box.
- Verify that your email is correct
- Submit and you’re all done
Internet or mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage.
Not sure how to switch? We put together a short video to walk you through the process.
Switch to Online Statements in our Online Banking Portal.
Look around. Are you getting a paper statement for your child’s savings account? Do you really need a paper statement? Online Statements won't get ruined in the rain or clutter up your kitchen drawer. Plus, with online statements, you can have two years of history at your fingertips.
Now, you can help your neighbors in need by simply electing to receive Online Statements. Starting May 1, 2020, LifeStore Bank will donate $10 to either the Hunger and Health Coalition in Boone or Ashe County Sharing Center in Jefferson for each account you enroll in online statements.
If you’ve been thinking of upgrading to Online Statements, now is the time to switch!