At LifeStore Financial Group we strive to become the employer of choice in the markets we serve by providing challenging, rewarding career paths for all employees. We seek to employ honest people with a high level of integrity and a passion for serving others. We pledge to compensate them fairly, provide a quality benefit package, and challenge them to develop attributes that will assist throughout life.
We are looking for employees who are quick learners and enthusiastic. Are you a team player? Dependable, honest, and responsible? If these attributes describe you, we need you on our team.
To apply, send your resume to Amy Price, HR Director via our online form or by mail to
PO Box 26
West Jefferson NC 28694
LifeStore Financial Group supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
- EEO Statement
- EEO is the Law Poster
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans, for whom our online job search tools are not sufficient, may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the HR Director, Amy Price, at 336-219-1020.
Send Your Resume
Current Full-Time Openings
Financial Consultant I
Department: Retail Banking
Reports To: Financial Consultant II-Lead
Supervises: Day to day deposit activities with customers
Creates the optimum experience in all customer and consumer interactions. Consults with customers, recommending products and services to meet immediate needs and long term goals. Solicits new business and proactively provides or refers financial products and services. Actively participates and interacts with other team members.
Primary Job Functions may include:
- Bears primary responsibility to model and create an exceptional customer experience.
- Solicits and originates deposit products. Refers Loans, Insurance and Investments to appropriate team members. Focuses the resources of the company to build total customer relationships using banking, insurance, and investment services as well as complementary products offered by third party vendors. Manages all customer relationships to increase total wallet share.
- Communicates and demonstrates excellence in customer service, going the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Consistently uses technology tools to support the customer relationship and record activities.
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to bank policies and procedures in all activities while observing all authoritative limits and regulatory responsibilities.
- Is flexible in work scheduling as requested.
- Completes documentation, correctly and efficiently.
- Primarily responsible for helping customers process transactions.
- Assists with other responsibilities as directed by the Retail Bank manager, Market President, and/or Chief Banking Officer.
- Adheres to all company and compliance policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the customer service industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop knowledge in a wide range of financial products.
- Good judgment, interpersonal and intuitive skills.
- Must have business development skills and enjoy soliciting new business.
- Exhibits proactive, engaging, and high energy traits.
Employees are expected to perform other duties as assigned and directed by management. Job description and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.