Find Quick Answers to Common Questions
After you’ve downloaded the LifeStore Bank App, you can use the Card Controls feature to set up alerts, set spending limits, limit the location a card can be used, and even turn off your debit cards.
- You have the control to turn your card on or off in real-time.
- It allows you to protect against theft or a lost or stolen card.
- It's simple to turn it on and off.
- Restrict the amount you spend and where and when you spend.
- You will also receive mobile alerts when monitoring of any of this activity occurs.
I am locked out of online banking, how do I get in?
Call 1-800-723-4718 Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 7 PM and 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturday. Or go to Online Banking. Sign on, click on Reset Password and follow the instructions.
I need a replacement debit card.
Call Customer Support Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 7 PM or 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturday.
How do I update my address?
Come by any branch and fill out a form to have your address changed or you can go through online banking under Self Service, Forms and select Change of Address.
Still have questions? You can Contact Us for answers.