Be sure to Enroll in Online Banking before you download the LifeStore Bank Mobile Banking App!
New to Online Banking? Here's a simple "How To" video that may help!
Internet and/or mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage.
Mobile Banking makes checking balances, transferring funds, making deposits and paying bills easier than ever.
Download the Mobile App
After you’ve downloaded the LifeStore Bank App, you can use the Card Controls feature to set up alerts, set spending limits, limit the location a card can be used, and even turn off your debit cards.
- You have the control to turn your card on or off in real time.
- It allows you to protect against theft or a lost or stolen card.
- It's simple to turn it on and off.
- Restrict the amount you spend and where and when you spend.
- You will also receive mobile alerts when monitoring of any of this activity occurs.
Deposit your checks quickly and easily by taking a picture of the front and back. All the equipment you will need is the LifeStore Bank mobile app and your smart phone.
- Deposit checks without coming to the bank
- Deposits made after 4pm are credited the next business day to the account.
The touch ID feature allows online bank customers to log in using their finger print instead of a password. It makes accessing mobile accounts faster and easier.
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Register your thumb print and make accessing all the convenient features you enjoy easier.
- You can check your balance, pay bills and transfer funds with Touch ID.
Send and Receive Money!
Zelle® makes it easy to send money to, or receive money from, people you trust with a bank account in the US. Find Zelle in your LifeStore Bank app. Learn more >>
- View accounts
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Mobile Deposits
- Find ATMs and branches
- Touch ID