6 Reasons to Switch to Online Statements
From ordering paper products and groceries to conducting business meetings, Americans have found ways to quickly adapt their everyday activities to a digital world. One area you may not have thought about is going digital with your monthly bank statement. We’ve curated 6 reasons it makes sense to switch to Online Statements today.
- Instant Availability: You can view your statements as soon as they become available, no more waiting around for the postal service, stay up to date and informed on your time.
- Convenience: Check your statements from your mobile phone, tablet, work computer or laptop.
- Extra Security: Online Statements provide an extra layer of security, and peace of mind for you. You don’t have to worry your statement will get delivered to the wrong mailbox or fall into the wrong hands.
- Always Available: With Online Statements, you can access your transactions from the past 24-months and you can download your statements each month and keep them handy in a file on your own computer.
- Earth Friendly: Cutting out paper statements means saving more trees and the resources it takes to process, print and mail them to you. Plus, there’s less clutter and chaos in your home.
- No Sanitation Required: Online Statements take away the need to disinfect or social distance. You don’t have to worry about contact with the mail or the trip to the mailbox.
Bonus Perk: Starting May 1, 2020, when you make the switch to Online Statements, LifeStore Bank will donate $10 to either the Hunger and Health Coalition in Boone, or Ashe County Sharing Center in Jefferson.
At LifeStore Bank, your hometown bank, we want you to stay informed.
LifeStore Bank, member FDIC