The LifeStore Community Calendar is a free service by LifeStore Banking and Insurance. Area schools, civic groups, charities, churches, community service organizations, special or one time fund raisers available to the entire community, and other non-profit organizations as approved by LifeStore Banking and Insurance may have free access to the bulletin board to post upcoming events.
To expedite your event posting, please read and follow these guidelines:
- Events are restricted to non-profit organizations only.
- LifeStore needs two weeks to get your event posted. Post early!
- Only one event submission at a time.
- Multiple events = multiple submissions.
- If event has a fee, provide explanation; LifeStore can only list Fee will be charged.
- No political or campaign fund raising events.
- No offensive or inflammatory content.
Customers may use computers in LifeStore Bank lobbies to submit events online or mail to:
April Hartzog, Marketing and Process Coordinator
PO Box 26
West Jefferson, NC 28694